[sudo-discuss] Environmental science / data science / collaborations? Student here from Greece until January 10

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Fri Dec 23 13:25:37 PST 2016

Hi,

I have a student from Greece staying here in Oakland until January 10. He's
studying oceanology with an interest in data science around environmental
sciences and green energy topics.

Is anyone working on these kinds of projects at SudoRoom or counter culture
labs? I think it's interesting. If we don't have topics around this subject
we should probably plan some kind of collaboration!

I remember Counter Culture labs had ever flux speak... is there a work
group or anyone focused on these general topics?

Best,

Romy

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com