[sudo-discuss] Invoice 1235 from Omni Oakland

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:21:28 PST 2016

Paid, with about $1K left in the new bank account which will mostly be
going to Dec. and Jan. utilities costs.

Cheers,
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

[image: company_logo]

Omni Oakland

INVOICE

1235

DUE DATE

01/31/2016

BALANCE DUE

$2,000.00
View invoice
<https://connect.intuit.com/portal/app/CommerceNetwork/view/cb95bd02-c619-4017-8063-15e69fff9c79?cta=viewinvoicenow&locale=en_US>

Dear Sudo Room,

Here's your invoice! We appreciate your prompt payment.

Thanks for stewarding the commons!
Omni Oakland
[image: intuit test]

© Intuit, Inc. All rights reserved.  Privacy
<https://security.intuit.com/privacy/> | Terms of Service
<https://connect.intuit.com/portal/app/CommerceNetwork/#termsOfService/en_US>