[sudo-discuss] Just swiped my card / validate me for access

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Mon Feb 22 12:05:28 PST 2016

Hey jake

This is an old Epic Snowboarding pass from a few years ago.

I'll try to stop by SudoRoom today at 3pm - could someone let me in? I'll
swipe 3 times again and try one more time

Meanwhile got the basic code up for the workshop -

https://github.com/romyilano/SudoRoom_Python_DomesticViolence

rad! This is NOT a class and I'm NOT a teacher or anyone working in
education. This is more w workshop for builders who want to help other
builders!

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com