[sudo-discuss] laser cutter limit switch broken

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Feb 22 17:15:39 PST 2016

i think it will allow you to jog left even if the switch is pressed.  i
know it's dumb but i think it only looks at the switch when it is homing
itself.  I could be wrong.

if not i can certainly bring a replacement but i'll have to see the old
one first.  or check those plastic 3d printers from 3dsystems that are
kicking around.

-jake