[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-commons] Thursday 7pm Emergency Omni Meeting

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 22:47:21 PST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Turiano <scylla at riseup.net>
Date: Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 8:12 PM
Subject: [omni-commons] Thursday 7pm Emergency Omni Meeting
To: "consensus at lists.omnicommons.org"
<consensus at lists.omnicommons.org>, "discuss at lists.omnicommons.org"
<discuss at lists.omnicommons.org>, commons
<commons at lists.omnicommons.org>

Everyone,

As you may have heard, there shooting on 48th and Shattuck this past
Saturday. I was the point person for the party at the end of which it
occurred. Several Omni organizers who were present afterwards have
invited neighbors to a meeting on Sunday at 7 to discuss what
happened. We hope many of you will also attend, and to prepare for
that we want to have an internal Omni meeting on Thursday at 7pm. We
want to be sure that everyone is as clear about what happened as we
can be, based upon talking to the people who were there, and to
develop a shared approach to communicating about it.

Thanks everyone and hope to see you on Thursday and Sunday.

Laura