[sudo-discuss] Is Counter Culture Labs the only biohacker space?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:41:54 PST 2016

BioCurious, Genspace, La Paillasse, and many others!  But, they aren't as well known as other hackerspaces, yet.

As one if the organizers of the Eleventh HOPE conference in NYC (22-24 July), I'm helping organize a Bio Hacking Area, along with encouraging bio hacking folks to submut talks and workshops for The Eleventh HOPE.  It should bring some positive attention to the world of bio hacking.

Best,
Mitch.