[sudo-discuss] raspberry pi on big tv

Stephen Whitmore stephen.whitmore at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 11:11:15 PST 2016

Oh cool! R-pis are awesome. :)

I started a project a while back that would let you send YouTube[1]
videos to the Pi from any computer on the network, in a chromecast-like
fashion. It's incomplete, but I'll fiddle with getting it setup and
maybe even finished next time I'm in: https://github.com/noffle/youtubedl-cast

[1] or any of the *many* youtube-dl compatible websites
(https://rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/supportedsites.html)