[sudo-discuss] raspberry pi on big tv

Autonomous autonomous666 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 15:13:42 PST 2016

I ported a game engine to the pi a while back and several first-person
shooter games. My goal was to test the capabilities of the pi's GPU since
it has an interesting hardware implementation of 3d rendering algorithms.

The game engine is also used to test overclocking stability since
apparently, no other software running on the pi heats up the cpu like this
engine:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=72301