[sudo-discuss] a warm place to hack

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 20:14:15 PST 2016

-about making a box there: keep in mind that the servers-appliances noise
may be annoying after awhile.

-however, i have two wood 4'x8' lattices for donation if wanted. sample
image attached.

-all i ask is for someone with a truck/van to be pick up (in san rafael)
though. -i cannot carry them in my little car otherwise I would offer
deliver as well.