[sudo-discuss] a warm place to hack

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Jan 4 00:20:45 PST 2016

On Sun, 3 Jan 2016, Autonomous wrote:

> Yeah, you can also look up one of the following heating methods: Kotatsu, Korsi, Mesa Camilla, or Sandali
> I have used something similar to stay warm in sub-freezing temperatures without having to rely on space heating.

I like the idea of a Kotatsu, but I feel like it would be hell on my back
and i wouldn't be able to maintain that pose for very long.  Maybe others
feel differently.  But it would be nice to have the balcony area clean
enough and nice enough for this kind of thing, and would hopefully attract
the folks who have been avoiding sudoroom partially because it's so dirty.

http://www.spoon-tamago.com/2012/01/16/diy-ikea-kotatsu-hack/

http://astrobeano.blogspot.com/2014/01/kotatsu-made-in-scotland.html