[sudo-discuss] a warm place to hack

Ed Biow biow at riseup.net
Tue Jan 5 20:00:15 PST 2016

It sounds like kind of a noisy, hellish place, what with the server
noise, the claustrophobia, to say nothing of the high density of geeks,
but I guess I'm pretty well insulated so I'm failing to see the charm.
That typed, I do have a truck for transport, and a few spare tarps left
over from Occupy as well as some spare lights and power strips that
would be required to make such a place semi-habitable.  Give me a holler
if and when you want this to happen.

Ed