[sudo-discuss] TAZ status?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 12:13:58 PST 2016

Yeah, both PLA and ABS are somewhat moisture sensitive, which is why
filament is typically shipped in sealed plastic.

I figured someone surely must have posted a solution on Thingiverse, and
found this beauty:

Moisture-free filament spool container / holder
<http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:457359>

Didn't we have an entire cardboard box full of expired silica gel inserts
at one time? Those can be easily regenerated by heating them in an oven or
microwave.

Patrik