[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] someone keeps leaving the front door unlocked

Laura Turiano scylla at riseup.net
Sat Jan 23 13:20:20 PST 2016

It may be time to re key the front door, but I want to point out that
there is a process to receive an actual key:
https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Keys.

It would be great to find different hardware that is more robust and
doesn't need relocking but we dont have money for that right now.

When there is an event, the event holder is supposed to have someone
stationed at the door to let people in and tell them where to go.

If people are smoking the door should still be closed. They should also
be 20 feet away from the door or windows.

Sign up for a front door shift here: https://ethercalc.com/omni-front-desk

Laura