[sudo-discuss] Coming up at CCL!: CCL has a lab robot! Now what?

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 09:57:42 PST 2016

hi all,

one last thing from CCL - they now have a lab robot!

if you're interested in learning more about this robot and possibly being a
part of its assembly, operation, and programming, come to the protein
modeling meetup this fri 1/29 at 7PM:
http://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/228129282/ . in addition
to protein modeling, this meetup will include discussion, plans, and next
steps for the robot.

Forwarded conversation