[sudo-discuss] Electrical work to help out with sudomesh/peoplesopen.net

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 20:47:00 PST 2016

A location that we're doing an install needs a little bit of electrical
work before we can put some radios on their roof.

Specifically, I think it would include:

 - Breaking out wire from some existing conduit outdoors and adding another
section of conduit.
 - Installing a NEMA (outdoor weatherproof electrical/etc.) box.
 - Adding a breaker to the circuit breaker where the second line in the
conduit would connect.

This would be a huge help as this location has the potential to be a pretty
awesome hub and we just need a little work to get it up and going.

Thanks a bunch!
Maxb