[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] You've been nominated to be part of GooglersGive, Google's workplace giving program

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 06:59:39 PDT 2016

I have completed the process for verifying and creating a profile with
Brevity, a Google workplace-giving program for charitable organizations.

Let me know if you can help with any verbage for our profile (description
of organization), projects (eg; I made one for Peoples Open Network),
and/or volunteer opportunities (be creative ;)

I'll post the public link to this thread when we get approved... if there
is a public link.

Cheers,
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé