[sudo-discuss] Health and Life Extension Meeting

Ira Brightman sterkjohn at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 13:44:14 PDT 2016

Hi All, The Health and Life Extension Huvement has begun. A huvement, by the way, is  a movement that affects an aspect of all humanity (a typical movement affects one aspect of a given society). One of our main goals is to see to it that poor people in industrialized countries, and citizens of poor countries themselves are included at the same time as, and in total equality to, the more fortunate.
A link is below to the website that's the home of the huvement:  Include-Everyone.org
We are having a session on advancing the huvement at the Berkeley main library meeting room this Sunday, July 10, from 2-4pm. Address: 2090 Kittredge (at Shattuck), three blocks from the Berkeley downtown Bart. Third floor meeting room. Hope you can make it. Feel free to bring along anyone who might be interested. Please look over the website before attending if possible, and bring a laptop or tablet if you can.
Include-Everyone.org

 |  |

Include-Everyone.org
Home of the Health and Life Extension Huvement (movement that affects all of humanity). L |