[sudo-discuss] Could Facebook's OpenCellular be used in open mesh networks?

Max B maxb.personal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:35:09 PDT 2016

A colleague of ours, Shaddi Hasan, is one of the core developers on this
project. He's a former UC Berkeley grad student and was the CTO of
Endaga, which was purchased by Facebook.

He's previously visited sudoroom and is generally a proponent of
community networks. If you (or anyone) wants to get more info or
whatever, I highly suggest you reach out to him directly or the email
address listed on the post (opencellular at fb.com).