[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] Codesmith Provides Scholarship for Underrepresented Groups in Technology

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 18:50:02 PDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Hira Qarni" <hira at codesmith.io>
Date: 12 Jul 2016 6:04 p.m.
Subject: [sudo-info] Codesmith Provides Scholarship for Underrepresented
Groups in Technology
To: <info at sudoroom.org>

Hi Sudo Room,

Hope you're doing well! I wanted to let you know about some exciting
scholarships Codesmith offers for students with underrepresented
backgrounds in technology. Women, veterans, and underrepresented minorities
are able to apply for a scholarship worth $4,300 towards Codesmith's 12
week immersive program.

This Codesmith scholarship is an important part of our commitment to
growing and diversifying the tech landscape, as it will only bring more
collaboration and greater ideas.

You can read more about what the scholarship covers and who is eligible here
<https://links10.mixmaxusercontent.com/7v5y5BKG2o67ksSnh/l/63BJKFSFRhYIs1cQ6?messageId=C3fQ7eaeysZ2b234q&rn=&re=gInJ3bu02bvJ3bkV3cA9mZulmI>
.

And as always, you and your colleagues/group members are more than welcome
to attend any of our free workshops, held weekly at Codesmith. You can find
more on those here
<https://links1.mixmaxusercontent.com/7v5y5BKG2o67ksSnh/l/AkyMHo5AqilPgLB4n?messageId=C3fQ7eaeysZ2b234q&rn=&re=gInJ3bu02bvJ3bkV3cA9mZulmI>

Best,
Hira