[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Renewal of domain sudoroom.io.

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Jul 18 17:47:05 PDT 2016

I think we should drop it, both because we already have sudoroom.org (and
will be keeping it if we play our cards right)

and because the .io Top-Level Domain is particularly problematic from a
social justice point of view, since it's been co-opted by the colonial
United Kingdom as a last fuckyou to the Chagossians:

https://gigaom.com/2014/06/30/the-dark-side-of-io-how-the-u-k-is-making-web-domain-profits-from-a-shady-cold-war-land-deal/

also, upon visiting sudoroom.io i see that it is already for sale?

so i say, don't renew it.  Thank you!!!!!!

-jake