[sudo-discuss] johnny ban / process?

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Tue Jul 19 23:05:41 PDT 2016

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

> To do otherwise discredits our important conflict resolution process and
> disregards the basic rights of the accused.

Reminder: This is not a trial and we have no concept of "rights of the
accused". It is bad that Johnny was not told that he was banned. The
conflict resolution process is only available if a willing mediator and
conflict steward is available and is only likely to resolve the conflict if
both parties are willing to engage in mediation.

Johnny should be aware that he is also banned from Noisebridge per our
cross-safe-space-ban policy.

The safe spaces mailing list has been notified.

--
marc/juul