[sudo-discuss] johnny ban / process?

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Wed Jul 20 15:52:57 PDT 2016

Worth taking another look at the referenced section where we enumerate
rights and possibly some discussion.  Mediation / Stewarding takes alot
of time and energy and with the number of projects going on top of
subsistence level tasks, I don't believe anyone is entitled to the
efforts of already very thin-spread volunteers.

I've done mediation twice for sudo and it's certainly not something I'd
do for someone who shows zero respect for the space - no one should have
the expectation that because sudo room is a thing that exists, they are
owed something by it or its members before or even after demonstrating
any kind of goodwill.

I don't know any of the facts behind this other conflict that is being
brought into sudo room but part of the reason we have a conflict
resolution track is so these topics don't take over the communications
fora or meeting time.  Since Marina has recused herself from this topic,
any volunteers here or has the bridge been burned down to the waterline?