[sudo-discuss] Invoice 1335 from Omni Commons

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:39:29 PDT 2016

I take it back; the previous payment had not processed and this last
payment for $1020 bounced :(

Sudo is still roughly $800 short on June rent.

DID YOU KNOW, with our newly-minted 501c3 status, we can now pull permits
to have events with beer and wine?

i'd deal with the permit and pitch in if someone would like to take lead on
organizing a fundraising party ^_^

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé