[sudo-discuss] Sleepers

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Mon Jun 13 18:10:15 PDT 2016

At last Wednesday's meeting sudo room consensed to re-instate Chris B's
membership. He had previously been banned for repeated sleeping and
domestic use of the space.

On the night of the next day as I was doing the rounds to close down the
space I found Chris sleeping in a chair up by the public terminals. Chris
had promised us there wouldn't be a repeat of this behavior. If anyone sees
a reason to not immediately re-instate the ban then speak up now or forever
hold your peace. We can formalize it at the next meeting with enough
members for consensus.

Last night I found Prince sleeping in the public terminal area. This is at
least the third time I've personally found him sleeping. I'm going to bring
him up for ban if it happens again. If anyone feels like talking to him to
prevent this then you should do so now.

--
marc/juul