[sudo-discuss] Proposal : understanding blockchain cartoon evening

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Tue Mar 1 11:20:58 PST 2016

I had fun stopping by last night

As I like to leave the space a bit better than when I enter it;
 Next time I visit I'll cartoon view points and discussions on blockchain

 I'm learning about blockchain and the political and economic implications for it. I honestly get the feeling it's going to become commercial in many bad ways and centralized despite everyone's good intentions

I'd like to cartoon my learnings and use them as a personal self learning point to review basics in computer science like hash keys etc

Here are my cartoons from last nights counter culture art Matth and science session! Thank you! It's the people that make the space and Sudoroom and omni have the smartest people around who are working hard to save the world

romy ilano shared the album Counter Culture Labs : Art & Science with you from the Flickr app! Check it out:
https://flickr.com/photos/35468138525@N01/sets/72157665155476711

Sent from my iPhone