[sudo-discuss] getting people to come to the omni

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Mar 9 12:54:27 PST 2016

I'm not assigning anyone work, just mentioning what I'md doing to invite
people to the OmniCommons.

I just copied and pasted the schedule here and sent it in email.

It's nice! I meet a lot of tech people, so of course they'll "get" stuff
like node.js workshops or Biotech lab nights.

But it's cool for them to see that there are also other things going on at
the Omni, like the East Bay homes not jails meeting.

Maybe I'm implying they might be able to casually run into people running
Food Not Bombs / Open Source Insulin if they're coming in to solder. That's
one of the big benefits of the Omni compared to other places I've been!

Mar Wed 9 2016
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm East Bay Homes Not Jails Meeting
<https://omnicommons.org/calendar/events/east-bay-homes-not-jails-meeting-2016-03-09/>

*Blue Classroom, Oakland CA*
Mar Wed 9 2016
7:00 pm - 10:30 pm Fermentation Station­ MycoFermentoOmniMon­do
<https://omnicommons.org/calendar/events/fermentation-station%c2%ad-mycofermentoomnimon%c2%addo-2016-03-09/>

*Counter Culture Labs, Oakland CA*
Mar Wed 9 2016
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Open Source Insulin Project
<https://omnicommons.org/calendar/events/open-source-insulin-project-2016-03-09/>

*Counter Culture Labs, Oakland CA*
Mar Wed 9 2016
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm Sudo Room Weekly Meeting
<https://omnicommons.org/calendar/events/sudo-room-weekly-meeting-2-2016-03-09/>

*Sudo Room, Oakland CA*
Mar Wed 9 2016
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm Lab Night