[sudo-discuss] thinking about my next project at SudoRoom

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sun Mar 20 17:17:01 PDT 2016

Hey it was great to stop by today! I saw the awesome crypto party folks and
was impressed by the biohackers at Counter Culture labs.

I'm thinking about my next project for SudoRoom. I'd like to do something
that ideally benefits both SudoRoom and another non profit at OmniCommons
and use my skills!

I'm working on a cool non profit project (mostly the mobile party) called
FoodRev.org
They are working with volunteers to distribute donated food to donation
centers around the city.

It'd be cool to make something similar for SudoRoom/Food not Bombs.
This could even be extended to things like donations, scheduling clean up
and waste disposal and bringing eWaste to centers.

Looking forward to nice things ahead. *It's really great to stop by
SudoRoom and Counter Culture labs on the weekend. *I'm currently in-between
jobs, but I'm going to get a new job soon and I'd like to keep going to my
favorite hackerspaces, so that means focus on the weekend.

The Sundays are great because the Biohackers are there... it adds a lotta
life to the space! Maybe a Sunday stopover can be a regular thing?

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com