[sudo-discuss] Noisebridgers: Last Day For Laser Fundraising

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:01:03 PDT 2016

Hi All,

First thanks to everyone who has donated or contributed otherwise to the
Laser Cutter.

We still need a lot of funds!

So far we've raised $1724.

Today is the last day of our two week fundraising, so please donate now if
you are planning on giving! Of course, we will accept your money after
today, but we'd really like to have this project fully funded as soon as
possible.

To donate, use this link: https://donate.noisebridge.net/projects/laser

For more background, see the recent laser post: http://blog.noisebridge.net/

There is a deadline for getting this money to the "Laser Company", so reach
out to all your friends that might use a laser cutter and let them know too!

Some math:
If 23 people donate $100 OR
If 46 people donate $50 OR
If 115 people donate $20 THEN
we'll be able to initiate this process with Kaitian

Unfortunately we won't have this opportunity forever, so please donate
today if you can!

Trent