[sudo-discuss] DW permit coming by end of wk

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:33:54 PDT 2016

What I was tryn to say was, I will try to schedule an onsite inspection
either Thursday aft or Friday aft. dep on inspector availability.

Not possible to schedule an inspection before picking up the permits and
the Dept is presently closed and doesn't open again until about 8, so we
can't have an inspection at that time.

I picked up a check from Matt G. so no worries about attending for payment.

If anyone wants to go with, I'm not sure exactly what time I'll be going to
250 tomorrow, but I'll give you a heads up. It's nothing interesting, it's
mostly picking up paperwork, paying, then scheduling.

If someone else wants to pick up instead come get the check from me by all
means, I am slammed.

If someone else does end up going, please let me know first so I can change
my day around, let me know when the inspection is scheduled, and while
you're there, take a photo of the filled-out trade permit form with your
phone before submitting, and leave the field stuff they give ya in the
secure storage room somewhere. I do think it'd be a good idea if I'm there
for the inspection, since the inspector might be Wing.

Best,
David