[sudo-discuss] Clean-up music progress

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Tue May 17 14:35:04 PDT 2016

I got a prototype working of one the wifi routers playing an mp3 and all of
the usb soundcards and usb powered speakers arrived but it turns out that
the cheap usb soundcards use 2.5 volts instead of ground as the reference
voltage and so can't be used with grounded speakers (and the usb powered
speakers are grounded). Thank Jake for the warning or i mightve fried a
couple. Need to figure out a workaround. Anyone want to research this?