[sudo-discuss] Keeping Your Membership Status

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu May 19 00:27:07 PDT 2016

And for those of you who cannot afford to pay - please help out Sudo and
the Omni with fundraising and grant writing activities!

Know how to set up an online store? Are you good at 3D printing tchotchkes
that someone might actually pay some money for? Want to help organize a
fundraising party? Get the vending machines up and running? Brew and bottle
some kombucha or mate for sale?

There's more than one way you can do your share to keep Sudo afloat...

Patrik