[sudo-discuss] Inquiry on Joining/Exploring Sudo Room

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu May 19 00:37:35 PDT 2016

Sudoroom hosts "Hardware Hacking Tuesdays" each week at 7pm,

and every Wednesday night at 7 is the weekly Sudoroom Social,

those are both great times to go, but you can stop by anytime.  You might
have to ring the doorbell to get into the building (it's on the top right
of the doors) or just wait for someone to go in or out, but it's worth it!

-jake