[sudo-discuss] tiny oscilloscope / logic analyzer / signal generator

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Thu May 19 19:45:39 PDT 2016

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

> yesterday we received a donation of a box of cool hacking gear, including
> arduino shields and servo motors and breadboards and stuff.
>
> among the stuff was a Gabotronics XMEGA Xprotolab, a tiny oscilloscope
> with a lot of functions!!!!!  it's the coolest thing ever.
>
> http://www.gabotronics.com/development-boards/xmega-xprotolab.htm
>
> it's presently hanging on the electronics workbench in its bag, and the
> bag has a stuff.sudo sticker on it that links to
> https://sudoroom.org/wiki/O:305
>
> I look forward to putting these things in the vending machine.
>
> Is anyone going to work on a web app for the vending machine, so people
> can pay for things coming out of it?

You mean this one?

https://github.com/sudoroom/hack-o-mat-webapp

Yeah I'll try to get it to a working state this weekend. I've been testing
the latest Amazon Fire $40 tablet and I'm really impressed with it so I'm
going to mount one on the vending machine as the user interface. If you
never register it with Amazon and just install your .apk manually then it
doesn't even show any ads and enabling developer mode is super easy.

--
marc/juul