[sudo-discuss] Perhaps there are things sudo could use? Fwd:, right now! Huge Garage Sale, Berkeley 9am-2pm (Sat 5/22)

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun May 22 19:29:39 PDT 2016

Thanks for the offer, but Sudo has too much stuff atm and none of this
seems relevant to hacking. *I'd like to request a stop of large /
irrelevant donated items to omni/sudo until we're at least able to even
clean the space adequately. *

On that note, it'd be great if someone could update this wiki page of
desired sudo donations: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Donations

And here is the Omni wiki page for desired donations, which I'll be
updating shortly: https://omnicommons.org/wiki/WishList

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé