[sudo-discuss] Keeping Your Membership Status

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun May 22 20:13:42 PDT 2016

$900 in the bank and we owe $2446 by the end of the month.

If you are currently unable to pay your dues through sudo-humans, you can
use the following alternatives:
* Paypal
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=kqpzA7oHGz-c7769xRmgBAG-y7XPRPiZN85d6DOOAn9FMifn3z0jLUeJRce&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8dcce3e160f5b9538489e17951d2c62172>
* Gratipay <https://gratipay.com/~sudoroom/>
* Bitcoin <https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Bitcoin_donations>
* Direct bank transfer (contact me off-list for account information)
* Hand cash or checks to myself, Matt or Marc - or you can deposit directly
at Western Federal Credit Union, located in Oscar Grant Plaza.

Anyone not paid up by May 31st will have their access privileges revoked.

Now would be a good time to apply for grants for sudo room. I don't
personally have the spoons at current.

Just a reminder, all donations are now tax-deductible!

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé