[sudo-discuss] Invoice 1339 from Omni Commons

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed May 25 03:55:28 PDT 2016

Thanks so much for this support, Charley!

And mucho gratitude to everyone who's kicked in these past couple of days
to help sudo and omni reach June rent and pay up on membership dues! As a
reminder, any invoice can be partially paid and such donations will also be
calculated in your membership and access standing :)

This invoice has now been paid in full.

Cheers,
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé