[sudo-discuss] ballroom a/v upgrades

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Wed May 25 15:31:51 PDT 2016

a 16 channel snake has been installed along the rafters going to the
library mezz area so we can now operate the mixer from up there.
we recently received another 16 channel snake (thank you Seb & David) so we
can still operate the mixer any where on the floor too.

a dmx line was also installed along the rafters to the mezz which is used
to control the various light bars over the stage for stage lighting
(finally online, apologies for the delay).

the baps projector has been installed in the rafters pointing at the stage
for video on the stage. this one, actually, took the longest as splicing in
ethernet cable to lengthen vga cable is a pain in the arse (jake said i
couldn't do it :))

for now, i will leave my wireless keyboard/touchpad in the a/v room so you
don't have to be in the crow's nest to operate the video player/computer.

please let me know if you have any questions

~r