[sudo-discuss] Sand banned

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Tue May 31 23:39:17 PDT 2016

I found Sand sleeping again at Omni tonight. Lying down on the couch in the
front area. Several people, including myself, have had several
conversations with him about sleeping here and about contributing in
general but he continues to come here and fall asleep, sometimes at the
computer and sometimes lying down.

He claimed not to be sleeping of course, as he always does, but he was not
responding to us when we stood right next to him and tried to engage him
with increasingly loud voices until I clapped loudly and he woke up.

I told him he's banned for breaking the no sleeping rule.

--
marc/juul