[sudo-discuss] need ink for sudoroom circuitboard printer

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 01:23:23 PDT 2016

I would suspect that (a) we may be able to use the cheaper black ink in the
cyan slot (or just print all-black) if you're just using it to make PCBs,
and (b) we may be able to mold one of those blocks and cast our own!

This MSDS claims the composition is largely polyethylene wax (CAS No
9002-88-4), with a melting point of 100C/212F:

http://www.officedepot.com/pdf/msds/523665.pdf

Then again, this stuff is so cheap in comparison with inkjet cartridges,
perhaps we might as well get the official ink blocks...

Patrik