[sudo-discuss] need ink for sudoroom circuitboard printer

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 02:46:29 PDT 2016

I bet the only reason the 8500/8550 ink doesn't work properly in our 8560
printer is because the shape of the blocks is slightly different. At least,
that's how I would set it up if I were a greedy bastard who wanted to make
it harder for 3rd party ink sellers.

Besides, they're using the same Material Safety Data Sheet for all the
8500/8550/8560 ink blocks, so they're probably all the exact same type of
wax...

Patrik