[sudo-discuss] Nation of Makers, Maker Meals, and Oakland Makers

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 16:42:56 PDT 2016

hey folks, i'm not able to be involved at the moment, but danny beasley is
a great guy and i think he'd be a good partner (i don't know the others
patrik listed from oakland makers).

also, according to the development site for the kaiser convention center,
part of the space will be dedicated to makerspace-type-stuff:
http://www.theoaklandcivic.com/ . oakland makers people may be able to give
you more info on what that entails specifically...more potential partners!

finally, i am going to forward this email to the folks at
https://oaklandmakerspace.wordpress.com/ cuz i bet they'd be interested.