[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] 'emergency' mtg tonite re: Omni & protests, 7pm entrance hall

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:25:17 PST 2016

Hi all,

The next meeting of the newly-formed 'organize' group focusing on
supporting the current movements is:

*Wednesday, November 16 @ 6:30pm*. Probably in the ballroom but wherever
space is avail.

As jenny noted, the notes from that meeting, which was productive :), are
here:
https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Event:2016/11/10_Communications

Also btw Niki made an awesome flyer encouraging organizers use of omni,
that you can download from that wiki page :)

Btw. There is a GA 4pm tomorrow @ OGP if anyone is interested in printing
out and distro'ing the flyer that'd be great -

More soon & <3!

Best,
DK