[sudo-discuss] Help moving small fridge to CCL?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:26:21 PST 2016

Anyone have a van, pickup truck, or even a large hatchback available, to
help me transport a 1/2 size fridge from South SF to CCL?

I bought an undercounter lab fridge on a biotech auction last week (to
replace the one in the BSL2 lab that decided it would rather be a freezer),
but now I need to go pick it up by the 17th. I could rent a uHaul, but with
mileage that would cost more than the fridge did in the first place...

Anyone available today, Wed. or Thu?

Thanks!

Patrik