[sudo-discuss] grab & go camcorders

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 09:47:39 PDT 2016

modern cellphone are great cameras but i think were looking for something
w/more features or at least optical zoom

we are using them to teach youth how to shoot & edit video...they probably
already know how to use their phones.

now we have sd cards that have replaced dvcam tapes.
nobody uses tape anymore