[sudo-discuss] Boots Riley will be paying us a visit Wednesday at 2:30PM

Julio Rios julio.rios at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:22:34 PDT 2016

Hey Ed,

Sorry I didn't see this earlier.  I would have loved to talk with Boots
about the space.
For rentals, this is the way to request space.  Fill out this form:
https://omnicommons.org/occupy/

We meet 2nd and 4th Thursdays for the Commons working group where we go
over these requests.  Technically, we will review November requests next
Thursday (2nd of October), but sometimes we can accommodate late requests.

Thanks,
Julio