[sudo-discuss] Adorable Yorkshire Terrier Available /Adoption

beehappysolutions beehappysolutions at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 20:34:31 PDT 2016

Bella is the one on the right - with the limp right ear

Adorable Yorkshire Terrier Available /Adoption <https://lorindistrict.nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=33609436>

Bella will turn 3 years old in spring of 2017.  Her life expectancy is 15+ years. She is a pure bread Yorkie with long legs and a floppy right ear. She is house broken. She is so sweet with people and children. Bella weighs about 10 lbs. Eats 1/3 cup "Hunden Flocken” dry dog food mixed with chicken scrap & hot water once daily. Bella is good on a leash when we go for walks and she relieves herself in out back yard. Her poops resemble marbles - firm to pick up.

 I'm looking for a good local home, so I can stay in touch, help if you want to go out of town with  boarding and will offer free biweekly grooming/ bathing if you adopt her.

She would be a perfect first dog for a family with small children. She seems fine with cats & chickens. I do think she catches rats in our back yard - but that could be our other dog. I've had dogs my whole life and I'm happy to teach you how to care for a dog if it is your first time.

I paid quite a lot for her 1 year ago. There will be a rehoming fee to adopt her.

I love Bella and don't want to give her up but her frisky aggression toward our other dog is not conducive to peaceful living. I Have been looking for an experienced animal aggression behaviorist but haven't heard back after leaving lots of messages. My husband and 11 yr old son "had it" a while ago and I have to say I'm at the end of my rope.

She is a sweet sweet dog and I wish I could keep her so if you are an expert level dog behaviorist or trainer - your advice is welcome. When I adopted Bella the CL post said "she must be an only dog" and now I understand why. I though I could change her but I made a mistake.

If you are interested in adopting Bella as an only dog or can help break her aggression toward our other dog please call me, Alice 415-272-0596