[sudo-discuss] sudo finance update - check that you're paying your dues!

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:09:05 PDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:

> We could also very much benefit from more folks contributing to
> sudo-humans. Squash some bugs! https://github.com/sudoroom/sudo-humans

In fact, *I'm willing to offer a BOUNTY on some of the features we
desperately need!*

*$100 to the person or team (or sudo) to deal with Issue #53 - Implement
email notifications for admins
<https://github.com/sudoroom/sudo-humans/issues/53>.*

Currently there is NO notification whatsoever when a new member joins,
starts or stops a payment plan, or when someone's credit card starts
bouncing. Between CCL and Sudo, I expect we are losing several hundreds of
dollars per month just because of this issue.

Patrik