[sudo-discuss] [omni-fundraising] [omni-consensus] [BAPS-Organizing] Full Building Purchase Proposal & FAQ

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:48:38 PDT 2016

Now that'd be a hack! :D

CCL's application is pending. Full 501c3 status would probably be most
useful to Phat Beets, actually, as they've had ups and downs with previous
fiscal sponsors and quite a bit going on (employees, products, assets,
etc). Cc'ing Alyssa.

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé