[sudo-discuss] Who makes Robots?

Cole Church colebot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:33:40 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I was referred to your group by a colleague.  I work on photo shoots and we are looking to have a robot made for it. The image being shot is young people in a class room scanning the robot in a 3D printer. The shoot will take place in the bay area.

Here are the basic requirements for it:

Cannot be proprietary, must be unique
Does not have to work (but must look like it does)
Appropriate for high school age kids
Be approx 12” high

We are open to someone who already has one built or someone who can build one.  We need it by next Friday.

Please email me at cole at blueceiling.com <mailto:cole at blueceiling.com> if you are interested and we can discuss the cost of rental/building, details of the robot, etc.

Thanks so much for your time!  Hope to hear from some of you.

Best,
Cole Church