[sudo-discuss] music gear lists / IRC / slack / whatever

Candace Lazarou candacelazarou at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 11:52:51 PDT 2016

Yeah, I'm a compulsive manual reader.  I actually have to push myself to
just get in there and do stuff most of the time.  And I'm looking for
communities that are a little less "RTFM"/blowhard folks pretending like
technology is not a life-long learning project, and more along the lines of
people who love to learn and love to share what they learn, ya dig?